Subscribe for updates



Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mila Kunis ‘On Gossip, Her Weight & Her Online Dating Habit’ Glamour Magazine

Mila Kunis is featured Cover of August 2012 Glamour magazine. Check out the Photoshoot and Issue Highlights below. Mila, tells Glamour “There was no shape, no form, nothing, nothing,” Mila says.
Mila also gets some weight around 25 lb, that actually looks cute on her.

On dating rumors: “Ninety-nine percent of it is bulls–t. That is the biggest form of bullying ever, the paparazzi. Printing lies, making accusations, it’s just bullying.”

On having a baby: “This isn’t the right time for me to have one, but I do want a family. I’d rather be in love and have a baby than have a movie.”

On online dating: “One of my really good friends met her fiancé on an OkCupid-style website. OkCupid’s really popular—all my girlfriends have joined. I love those sites. I go on and I pick the guys for my friends. I think it’s great. It’s online shopping! We all get together with our laptops and have a glass of wine. Then we message the guy.”

mila kunis glamour front cover

Glamour Magazine August 2012 Mila Kunis CoverMila Kunis Glamour Magazine August 2012
Mila Kunis for Glamour Magazine August 2012 Issue

Mila Kunis Glamour MagazineMila Kunis Glamour Magazine Cover Issue
Mila Kunis for Glamour Magazine August 2012 Issue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top 10 | new lyrics